The Gift of Giving
January 6 marks my fortieth year on this earth.
My parents tell me I was an unexpected surprise and I love to tease them about what they would have all missed out on!
Just leave a comment and share to be entered!
I’m also going to share my list of “40 Thoughts at 40” from my personal blog.
40 Thoughts at 40 by Bear Paw Creek Founder
- Without faith, I would be lost in this journey called life.
- I believe relationships are our main purpose of being here. Be intentional with and take care of them. The first relationship to take care of is with God, the rest will fall into place when you have that one right!
- All people have a reason and purpose for being created, from conception to death.
- The way you were raised and your experiences in childhood become the foundation of who you are.
- Life is short, you are always one phone call away from a truly life changing event.
- Material things don’t matter, they can be gone in a second.
- People matter.
- I still love snow!
- When you have two children (esp. one of each), and are pregnant with your third, the most common question is, “You have the perfect family, why would you have more?”
- I’m glad social media wasn’t around when I was young!
Head on over and read the next 30! Leave a comment and share away to be entered into the giveaway.
[Tweet “Bear Paw Creek Founder Shares 40 Thoughts at 40 plus gives away a tshirt and cd!”]